Monday, June 16, 2008

First Series: From start to finish!!

Hi everyone!
I've recently been discussing with Ana the possibility of holding "Full First Series" classes or workshops. Each session would be 2 hours long, to allow us time to practice the First Series all the way through. I'm not exactly sure how we'd run the classes; maybe once a month, or more/less depending on interest. Speaking of which - please LET ME KNOW if you'd be interested in these Full First Series sessions! Email me, leave a comment, or tell me in person at the studio. I've already gotten a 'yes' from 3 people, and if we get a few (or a lot!) more, then we can do this!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Lindsay, count me in for this.
Great yogic blogging!

Lindsay Devine lindsay.yoga[at]gmail.com said...

Thanks, Claire! I think we're up to 4 people for the Full Series, so I'll see if I can get it going soon!! :) Linds