Sunday, July 20, 2008

NEW! Saturday Full Series Class!

I'm pleased to announce that, as you may have seen in the recent A2 email, there is going to be a Full Primary Series class on Saturdays, starting next week (the 26th). The class will run from 4-6pm, and can be approached from 2 basic angles: practicing the full first series with whatever modifications needed and ending at 6pm, OR practicing Mysore style, i.e. going until there is an asana that you cannot do and then going to finishing poses at your own time and pace. 

I invite you to join me on Saturday at 4pm! Ashtanga experience helpful but not necessary. See you then!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I won't be there this Saturday, but I'll definitely be coming in thereafter!

Lindsay Devine lindsay.yoga[at]gmail.com said...

great! can't wait to see you :) Also note the possible time change to earlier in the afternoon... this will be by consensus vote, though!