Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Updated Class Schedule!

Hi!
Sorry it's been so long. Some of the old class info is no longer correct... here is the update! I am teaching:
MON & WED 7-8:15pm @ Quest Martial Arts on Packard
SATURDAY 4-6pm @ A2 Yoga on Stadium

Starting THIS FRIDAY (June 5) I will be teaching some FREE CLASSES through the Ann Arbor Free School. We will meet 5:30-6:30pm at Argo, & use the outdoor area right by Les Voyagers. Sessions will meet June 5th, 12th, 19th, & 26th. All are welcome!! If you have questions, please email me or check out http://freeschool.pirateship.org/calendar/2009/06/all

Also, starting JULY 7th, I will be teaching 2 Vinyasa Flow classes at the Ann Arbor YMCA. Both on Tuesday, one at 9:30am, and one at 6:45pm.

Please come and join me for some classes!

No comments: