Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Limited time: AMAZING MASSAGE PRICES!

For a limited time, I am offering discounted massage sessions to my yoga students, and their families and friends. You MUST mention this offer when scheduling an appointment!

Currently, in town, the price of massage runs anywhere from $65/hour to $80/hour. I am offering One-Hour Thai OR traditional Table massages for $25. This is less than half-price, and if you've been feeling stiff, achy, or tense, either from intense yoga practice or from sitting at school/your office job, schedule an appointment with me and I can help you out!

If you have any questions regarding the differences between Thai and Table massage, or any other questions, comments, etc. please email me at lindsay.yoga@gmail.com

1 comment:

Gary (sales01@jfmassagetable.com) said...

Hello,
We are one of biggest factory which specially manufactory massage products from China.
We manufactory portable massage tables,chairs,electrical beds,hospitable beds and hot stone,ect.
websit: www.JFmassagetable.com
Let me know if who need price and detailed information,contact: sales01@jfmassagetable.com

Best regards,
Gary Xue
www.JFmassagetable.com
HUANGSHAN JINFU WOOD CO., LTD
Sales department:
827-829,176 #,QiuTaoBei Road,Hangzhou,Zhejiang,China
Tel: + 86 571 86038705
Fax: + 86 571 86037895
Email: sales01@jfmassagetable.com
MSN: jf-gary@hotmail.com